Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mobile sms

Missing You sms

To b disturbed by the beep of ur mobile only means that some how some where some how some one is thinking you .and this moment its me missing u always


I m sending u 3 little hearts to remind u 3 things, I m HERE, I CARE and i MISS U


There's no Special reason for this msg, I juz wanna steal a single moment out of ur busy life & hope I can make u smile n say: I Miss U.


Under the sea, there lays a rock. In the rock, there is an envelope. In the envelope, there is a paper. On the paper, there are 3 words... 'I Miss You'


In My Lyf..I learned how 2 smile.How 2 Laugh.How 2 HardWork.How 2 Love.How 2 cry..but i neva learned how 2 stop MISSING YOU...em MISSIN YA SO MUCH Dear


Wherever you go, whatever you do, may god's angels watch over you & I Miss U!


Memories play a confusing role. They make u laugh when u remember the time u cried together! But make u cry when u remember the time u laughed together.
A simple Bye make us cry, A simple Joke make us laugh, simple Care make us fall in love. I hope my simple SMS make you think of me. I Miss U


Knowing a person like u, has made me happy in a million ways and if ever I have to let u go... I would find a million reasons to make u stay. I miss you.
If u think i miss u all the time u r wrong i miss u only when i think about u but Damm it i think u all the time i miss u sweetheart

Just Wondering..!
Wud U Smile At Me If I Smile At U..?
Wud U Say Hello If I Greet U..?
Wud U Talk 2 Me If I Talk 2 U..?
Wud U Add "Too" If I Tell U "I Miss U"..?
Darling Really I Miss U From The Core
Press down if you miss me
.
.
.
So U Miss Me
.
.
.
Ok You Can Stop
.
.



What makes some people dearer is not just the happiness that we feel when we meet them but the emptiness we feel when they are not around us. I Miss U!


I hv learned how to luv, to smile, to b happy, to b strong, to work hard; to b honest, to b faithful, to forgive but I couldn’t learn how to stop missing u.
143 is numerically saying "I MISS YOU" What if I ask u 23423 same as "DO YOU MISS ME TOO? Would u answer me 312 same as "YES I DO"
God must be partial to have endowed a single soul with so much beauty, grace, panche, elgance & allure. If I ever have d luxury of dreaming of u, I bet I'll b afraid of waking up coz I wouldn't want 2 lose U!


Whnever i miss u.. I wont luk 4 u in my dreams.. or try to hear ur voice in ur msgs.. I jst put my right hand across my chest and ill feel u..........MISS U


Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday 'I Miss You' Everyday


Push down if you miss me... that is sweet of you ...... Very sweet indeed .... You can stop now ..... You really miss me, .... me too
Press down if you miss me
.
.
.
So U Miss Me
.
.
.
Ok You Can Stop
.
.
.
Still Pressing
.
.
.
Well, I miss you too.


No comments: