Friday, May 30, 2008

Sms

Love sms

If i were to describe true love than i wud describe it as what a snowman did to a snow woman, he gave her a warm hug and they both melted in each others arms..


Every life in this world has been painted by God's own hands,That's why I am thankful God,coz when he painted my life he included a lovely color that is U..

Love is like a bird,if u hold it tightly it dies,if u hold it slightly, it flies,plz take good care of it...Don't Luv 1, dont' luv 2, but Luv the 1 who Luvs u


Someone Remembers, Somebody Cares, YOUR Name Is Whispered In Somebody"s Prayers, Keep The Bright Hope Of Sunshine In View, Someone Is Warmly Thinking Of You

I am gonna write on all bricks , "I MISS U " and wish one fall on your head....so that u'll come 2 know how it hurts when u miss someone

If a kiss was a raindrop i'd send u showers.if a hug was a second i'd send u hours.if a smile was water i'd send u a sea.if love was a person i'd send u me!

If u love me like u told me please be careful wiv my heart- u can take it jus dont break it or my world will fall appart

If Love & Friendship could be brought or sold as if they were Stocks & Shares those wise enough to invest in you SEXY would all be millionaires!!!

If luvs a disease den im very ill.but i dont want medicine i wont take no pill.i will suffer dis illness cos it makes me see exactly how much u mean 2 me!

1000 words 1 cood say.1000 wishes 1 cood pray.1000 miles legs cood walk.1000 sounds a mouth cood talk.1000 times ill b true.1000 ways 2 say i luv u!


Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain youll break my heart 4ever!xxx

Accidents do happen.i slip- i trip- i stumble- i fall & usually i dont care at all.but now i dont know what to do cos i slipped and fell in love with u

There are Tulips in my garden,there are Tulips in the park.but nothing is more be beautiful then our two lips meeting in the dark!

There are a million stars and a million dreams, you are the only star for me, the only dream i dream

I love so much my heart is sure.As time goes on I love you more,Your happy smile.Your loving face No1 will ever take your place


I believe that God above created u for me to luv.he picked you out from all the rest cos he knew id luv you the best!

Can I say I love you today? If not, can I ask you again tomorrow? And the day after tomorrow? And the day after that? Coz I'll be loving you every single day of my life

An angel asked me a reason why I care for you so much. I told her I care for you so much coz there's no reason not to

If only one star would fall every time I miss you, then all the stars in heaven would be gone. Don't wonder if there are no stars tonight! It's your fault coz you made me miss you a lot

Love is something special, a treasure I want to find... To others, love is blind but for me, its not true, coz when I fell in love...I saw you

Hatred infects the mind; love dissolves it. You dissolve my mind
They told me I could do anything if I put my mind into it. Yet no matter how hard I try in all that I do, I just can't take my mind off you





No comments: