Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mobile sms

Friendship sms

A coin is easy to earn & good friend is hard to find. A coin depreciates but friendship appreciates. I lost the coin when I msg you but its ok bcoz I get friend like U.

Hey listen... two people were asking me about U. I gave them your address and cell number. They will be visiting U soon. Their names are JOY & HAPPINESS.


Search for truth you will find beauty
Search for beauty you will find Love
Search for love you will find friendship
Search for friendship you will fine ME

FriendShip is a network that needs..
NO Recharge!
NO Roaming!
NO Validity!
NO activation!
NO Signal prbms!
Just don’t switch off ur Heart…


Not every bird can dance, but peacock did that.
Not every flower can represent LUV, but Rose did that.
Not every Friend can reach up to HEART, but u did.

Friendship is a bridge between you & me. when you are sad and lonely cross it, I will wait on the other side forever & if you are afraid, just tell me I will cross it for you.


The sky without stars is like sleep without dreams, like a song without music, like a rose without smell, like a face without smile... in short like ME without YOU :-)

Count ur garden by flowers not fallen leaves. Count ur life with smiles not tears and when ur life has reached its automn, count ur age by friends not years.


Kash ham sms hotay, ek click pe ap ke pass hotay
chahay ap hamain delete kar detay, per kuch pal to ham saath hotay


If I could pull down the rainbow I would write your name with it and put it back in the sky to let everybody know how colorful my life is with a friend like you.


If I am in hell and you in heaven, I would always look up and be proud of you. But if I were in heaven and you in hell, I would beg God to send me down cause heaven wouldn't be heaven without you


I asked God for a flower, he gave me a garden. I asked for a tree he gave me a forest. Asked for a river, he gave me an ocean. Asked for a friend, he gave me YOU.

Once upon a time a sweetest thing happened to me. It was the sweetest thing that ever could be. It was a fantasy, a dream come true. It was the day I met you.


When God opened the window of heaven He asked me: What is your wish for today?
I said: please take special care of the person reading this sms.

It takes half of our life to find true friends and half of it keeping them. I am lucky to have spent less than half my life finding you and wish to spend the rest keeping you.


Gadha jo khaaye wo ghaas ho tum, Budday ka chawanparash ho tum
Idiot, Stupid, bakwas ho tum... per jo bhi ho, Yar dost jhakaas ho tum

When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, dont wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me it will come true, coz I did it and I found YOU :-)

If you are a chocolate, U r the sweetest. If you are a teddy bear you are the most hugable. If you are a star you are the brightest and since you are my FRIEND, YOU are the BEST.


Stars have 5 ends, Square have 4 ends, triangle has 3 ends, line has 2 ends, But circle of our friendship has no end.

I have noticed that being with you I smile a little more often, I anger a little less quickly, then sun shines a little brighter... and life is so much sweeter :-)


If you are feeling dizzy, a lot sick, a bit quiet, a little bid sad, I know whats wrong... You are suffering from a lack of vitamin ME


If 10 people care for you, 1 of them is me. If 1 person cares for you, that would be me again. If no one cares for you that means I am not in this world, anymore!!


God knows the value of Heart, so he make Love
God knows the value of Night, so he made Dreams
God knows the value of Friend, so he made You and gifted to Me.


There are 100 angels in this world
40 are sleeping, 30 are working 20 are playing, 9 are blessing and 1?
1 is reading this SMS


Tumhara samne itne items hain
kabhi hamain bhi pick karo
hamaray pyar k icon pe
kabhi to tum double click karo


No comments: